Saturday, March 18, 2006

Further Views of Tinks

Rajarshi : "An Absurbd thinking man, who can connect with each mortals". An intellectual and a thinker with amazing range of thoughts. I feel that if he stays in vicinity you will develop a complex, and start with the quest of learning. He can party hard and can give company to all the party lovers in our group. He has a strong head over his shoulder and chances are that either he would do well in corporate or he would become a social activist. He should land among any one of these two. I wish him a strong and successful career with MaFoi Management Consultants Limited.

Satyaban : "Grown -Up Dennis the Menace". I must confess that I have failed to understand this person. Satyabhaamb, is hard to be predicted but one thing is for sure that he would be a very hard task master when he becomes a leader. He will ensure that the work gets done. I have seen periods when his concentration about his job was astounding. When he is working he becomes oblivious to his surroundings and focusses on the job. I feel this is a strength in him upon which he should build upon. Though everybody takes him as a child but I feel for some reasons he has put up a veil upon him and once you remove it you would see a maturity that draws strength from some unknown strong source.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home