Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Back with a vigour!!

I didnt see Dosur so wont be able to share the platform with the speakers...but yes I can after so many days take the liberty to express whatever comes to this mind after a back breaking hard day at work...

From Oni we read the beautiful piece on Kalbaisakhi...to be honest my mind got flooded with memories of the same...it means my wet verandha back home in Silchar where I see myself & my younger sister running to & fro & trying to get wet as far as possible...writing our names on the wet ground...trying our best to close as many doors & windows as possible (as if the winner would get a gold medal)...school getting closed declaraing "rainy days".... the power cuts in the night with lighting & thunder giving an impression of a horror movie...studying or pretending to do so in the candle light...the time also meant Baba coming home early than usual...with time & age the season meant listening to sounds of rain & appreciation of love songs.....that was near about 10yrs back & now it means how to brave the rains & get on with the day...but given a choice still I can see that girl in two ponytails excited by the nature's play running around trying to make the best of the rains...

May be someday...may be

Doyel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home