Saturday, March 18, 2006

Last Two Views by Tinks

Madhushree : She is "The Bride" so guys and gals beware, with the swash of the samurai, heads would toss around the room while she would sit on a head and smoke Marlborough. That was what I thought while I saw her in her "benarasi" at her wedding. The only person who can crush back the iron fists of Bhaam and lift him over her head, holding by his tail, swing him around ten times, before letting the centrifugal force take charge. A person who is used as guinea pig by the three of us (Deep, satya, nits) for all our invented jokes, they are tested on her to see the possible effects, before shared with other ladies. Such is the beauty of her heart that I respect her for that and would not like to say anything more.

Doyel : "Its the time 2 disco, kaun miley, dekho kisko" that is the beautiful Doyel for us. Hep, happening, swashbuckling, who feels that the prospective bridegrooms for her do not match up to her standards because they have "Satyendra Satoo" in the morning, prepared by their mothers. Her fingers twists naturally to the beats of rap and I have a wonderful idea of having her accompany me on my trip to West Virginia so when my oldmobile breaks down, I play the rap tune and she will get down with the work on jack. A person who enjoys life and have no complexities and still has all the essence of a complete woman. Let me tell you I found you to be a very attractive lady, the first time, I saw you and was privilidged to sit besides you on the bus.

1 Comments:

Blogger friendz said...

Nitin dear have gone through all your readings/take on each one of us & I must say a "matured beyond age" individual is hiding somewhere behind a milk glass & cotton pygamas...& man what a keen sense of observation...we knew you had the glass & it was that powerful is what we have discovered now...wish you an existence "where the world is without fear & the head is held high"....

love
doyel

March 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home