Monday, March 20, 2006

Someplace Else & Rahul (Am in a mood to Bitch Guys..no offence pls!!)

Well can anyone be more unplanned than us?? That day (last Sat,18th Mar) all of a sudden we found ourselves in Someplace Else...(for info I still remember that was the first place in the name of "disco" that I visited with my brother who is my constant partner since last 10years to enter discs infact we call each other "partners in crime" & my thethen roomie Nazbeen who is happily married like most of my other friends & settled in Dubai) ...no matter what the place is its just so much fun to be together...the best part was when we had to order cock/mock tails & being born adventorous by nature ordered "Red Bull" (also read an article on the same the other day in Business Worls & so wanted to form an opinion) & boy what an opinion I formed...felt like being chased by a bull & was missing a multicoloured scarf of one of my female colleagues to hide myself...;)

From there let me take you to the butt of all our "x" rated jokes..Rahul (I wont identify him as the readers will understand whom am I referring to)...see guys being of marriageable age(Am not very sure what is that age really is!!) everyone related to us tries their best at some kind of match making..the recent being our Priyanka (in this case thanks or should I say no thanks to newspaper ads) who was tried for Rahul..yes guys I am talking about the same "Red T-Pot Belly-Drunk after 1 drink" Rahul...this is called the height of "world is actually a very small place"...

LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home